Thursday, June 9, 2016

Coach's Corner - Summer 2016

It has been almost 10-years since I chose to be consistent about taking efforts to positively effect my fitness. Back in 2007 I was turning 40 and going down-hill fast. I am grateful to have found a way to stay engaged in my fitness. While it is a challenge, Beachbody has continued to make it enjoyable to work on my fitness and the benefits in my Life have been more than I could have thought. So while I have been managed to stay consistent "staying in shape", as your support coach and hopefully friend, I still long to be better and express my, with Tammy my wife our desire to help you.
Below is a video (here is the URL: Enjoy your Summer w/ Fitness ) I shot to explain some tools to help you stay with (or start) your exercise and fitness.
Tools for Summer:
 • Team Beachbody Club with over 100 workouts on Beachbody on Demand
      Get Team Beachbody Club

• Country Heat - New workout using the fun of Country Dancing
      Country Heat™ information

• Summer Sale June 6-13:
      Purchase Sale items
      Review Items on Sale



As always we are here to answer any of you questions. Keep living LIFE to the FULLEST.

No comments: