Monday, February 9, 2015

My part in your Success

Tammy and I are in Week 5 of P90X3 and today was Triometrics. One of the nice things I like about P90X3 is that I often do not remember what to expect. Even with Tony Horton giving his usually breaks as he chats between moves, it gave him a good sweat by the end.

Before a workout I often think of you. Some of you are succeeding and I really encourage you to send me a message about what you have accomplished. It would be of great encouragement to me. Yet some of you may have continued to put it off and to put it bluntly have fallen short of what you know you want for yourself. I really wish I had the perfect words to get you going again. I know all too well that it is not about me and you have to be ready for the change. While I do want to do all that I can for you, I am asking you to take the step and reach out.

I have been excited to see all the nutritional help Tammy (my wife) has been able to give to others through her Facebook page and encourage you to "friend" her and tell her Jay sent you. Our Facebook accounts are here: Jay and Tammy.

So I am asking for a Call to Action. If you are continuing to Reverse the Trend and have had positive changes in your life I want to hear about it. If you are still hesitating, you need to step out and contact me about how we can get you going. Lastly, if you are going strong or are ready to make a new commitment, here are this month's Team Beachbody specials below.


21 Day Fix Extreme is now available! Check out all of the February Specials in this video and choose the right one for you!
(Click the pic to watch)







February Challenge Pack Specials:
21 Day Fix and Shakeology Challenge Pack only $140 (normally $160)!
21 Day Fix Kickstart Challenge Pack only $180 (normally $205)!
     CLICK HERE 
to receive ordering information!


Extreme Program -

21 Day Fix Extreme and Shakeology Challenge Pack only $140 (normally $160)!
21 Day Fix Extreme Kickstart Challenge Pack only $180 (normally $205)!
     CLICK HERE to receive ordering information!


Just the KICKSTART - 
3-Day Refresh Challenge Pack only $140 (normally $160)!
     CLICK HERE 
to receive ordering information!

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Coach Jay

No comments: