Friday, June 21, 2013

Coach's Corner - 6/21/13 Summit 2013; Day 1& 2

Day 1

Well Tammy and I are in Las Vegas again this year for the Team Beachbody Coach Summit.
To open the General Session, Carl Daikeler (C.E.O.) came flying in on wires. He is the kind of nut that I aspire to be like. Last year he checked off his "bucket list" by opening the sessions with shooting T-Shirts into the crowd (Carl's Bucket list). He joked after that he should have thought with more detail about shooting Black T-shirts into a dark room at high speed.

One of the next great Beachbody products is FOCUS T25. I will have a new Video clip about the routine soon.It may be a great routine to begin this July 1st in our Beachbody Challenge Group. We have found that many need a "kick-in-the-posterior" and some more accountability to get success. If you have a product and have not started, you and I both need to join the Challenge.

The next new product was a total surprise to me, Vanilla Shakeology.

I really thought that it could not be done especially after the original attempt. So proud of Beachbody for their integrity with their products. I  mixed some up in the hotel room with our immersion blender with just ice & water. I liked it a lot. Then we mixed it with some almond milk. It is my new favorite. It is so nice to have another flavor and great that it is a good base for add-ins.

 
 Vanilla Shakeology

Day 2 -

Started the morning with COMBAT workout with Dan & Rach. It is amazing to workout with thousands of other people. After finishing a round of COMBAT in March, it was neat to do a Live workout with the trainers. Then we were gluttons for punishment and went to workout with Tony Horton. Awesome as usual. We are having a great time

No comments: