Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Coach's Corner 7/17/12

It is now over two weeks since the last (and first) “Weekly” Coaches Corner update. So you set out to do something that you think is important and trip up in the very beginning. A couple options, quit and move on or start again and forget the past (or learn from it).

After the last post we came back from the Team Beachbody Summit and we had our first born daughter's 10th Birthday on the 4th of July and the town parade. I then did an “all-nighter” working on a Engineering Project with my 45th Birthday that next day on July 5th. It was a busy week planning and getting everything in order before Tammy and I set out for a 5-day backpacking (our first) trip. Thanks to Mike & Shirley for watching the children while Tammy and I had a beautiful trip. I see backpacking in our whole family's future. If you are my facebook friend, https://www.facebook.com/jaybbcoach, you can see me tagged in some pictures of the trip.

I know it doesn't look possible but those are the Mountains we hiked in.

God's creation.
Tammy's Daybook Blog about the Trip

Workouts last week were only P90 sculpt, P90X Cardio X & Fountain of Youth Yoga. Probably a good break going into packing 40 lbs though the Sierra-Nevada. Now back, we have done two days of Stretching. We were so wrong to have not spent time stretching on the trip. We are still unsure of the routine that we are going to do this summer. We will be working on the upper body and Pull-ups to prepare for the Tough Mudder on Sept. 23rd. Then at the end of September we will start the 21-Day Ultimate Reset and Vlog about our experience. Here is a current video testimony about the Reset. It should be interesting.

I am hoping to submit my Story to Team Beachbody to win one of the monthly $1000 for my age group. I am happy to be 45 and still Reversing the Trend.

Last note is for those interested getting in a 30-day challenge group focusing on both fitness and nutrition .  The 30-day challenge is a fitness program of your choice and using Shakeology as a meal replacement and to fuel our bodies. Until the end of July,  I can even offer a Trial offer on P90X, TurboFire or Brazil Butt Lift with the Shakeology flavor of your choice. The trial cost is $14.95 + tax on the workout program and shake. You are billed after 30-days if you do not return it.

We took Shakeology with us as one of our main meals.

Have a great week!

No comments: