Monday, November 24, 2008

One-on-One with Tony Horton

Tony Horton has become one of my favorite people over the past few years. I will call him "My" personal trainer. I will be meeting him in person this comming March and even doing a W/O with him. Here on Carl's Blog is a clip of this coming months "One on One with Tony Horton".

As Carl states this months Workout disc will be shipped with another DVD, a first-of-its-kind Beachbody collector’s special for the holidays!

Here is a link some clips of some other One-on-One Workouts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So does this mean you're going to the Coach Summit? VERY COOL! I'll be there as well along with my better half.

BTW, I've got the On-on-One programs and did Just Arms the other day, that's what I call, weight lifting 101. :)

Brad